Auto Authority LLC has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Oshkosh, WI.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Auto Authority LLC customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- 5 Day work week. No nights or weekends.
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Absolutely the best mechanic I have ever been to in my 40 years on this planet. Honest, trustworthy, and reliable. I will definitely be back.
These Guys (and Gals!) are great. Love them. Trust them. If you are looking for a REPUTABLE mechanic for your car or truck, look no more. Just go there and see what I mean.