Auto Authority LLC has job openings available for an experienced Automotive Office Manager! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Oshkosh, WI.
Automotive Office Managers are responsible running an efficient and profitable automotive repair shop, as well as providing Office support for all customers and ensuring the high quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Automotive Office Managers are responsible not only for the shop's operations, but also Auto Authority LLC's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Automotive Office Manager will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to run our shop at maximum production, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Office Managers are Responsible for:
- Maintain accounting records using QuickBooks
- Process and record payments for accounts receivable
- Receive, process and pay all vendor invoices
- File and pay all necessary reports for payroll and sales taxes
- Reconcile and deposit daily sales receipts
- Reconcile bank statements
- Customer contact through recommendation letters
- Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies
- Provide support to service staff as needed
- Maintain a clean/orderly reception/counter area and office
- Shuttle customers as needed
- Pick up and deliver customer vehicles
Applicants are required to be:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- Work hours 8:00-5:00 with an hour lunch
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral and written communications abilities
- Good organization skills
- Proficient with QuickBooks, MS Word, MS Excel
- Experience with payroll and sales taxes
- Accounting background and experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- MONDAY - FRIDAY NO WEEKENDS
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Simple Retirement Plan with Match
Rate of Pay:
- $18-25 per hour and up based on experience & qualifications
You can send resume to email@example.com or 804 Witzel Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54902
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Absolutely the best mechanic I have ever been to in my 40 years on this planet. Honest, trustworthy, and reliable. I will definitely be back.
These Guys (and Gals!) are great. Love them. Trust them. If you are looking for a REPUTABLE mechanic for your car or truck, look no more. Just go there and see what I mean.